Sunday, October 2, 2011

Are you willing to date him, Kim? Love, Dady

My best friend Kim is a banker living in San Francisco. She's a total cutie and has guys hitting on her at the bar every weekend.... but very few with PhD's. Fortunately, Dady is looking out for her.

---------- Forwarded message ----------From: Stephen CHUN
Date: Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 4:56 AM
Subject: Mr. Sun in LA
To: Kimberly Chun

Dear Kim,

My sister-in-law in Shanghai has a good friend whose son is currently study at UC Riverside in LA for PhD. He doesn't have girl friend & is wondering if you are willing to date him. His height is 5'9". Born 1983-6-7. His dad is medical professor and mom works for government. Family background is very much like ours so is well educated & decent.

He has a Aunt practicing internal medicine in San Jose & he will be visiting her next month. I think you should consider & if you are willing I will send your phone number to my sister-in-law & he will get in touch with you.

Sorry I don't have his name but I will find out and let you know.

Love, Dady



It's not hard to see that this nameless soul is obviously serious, studious, and sensitive. I'm with dad. I think you should consider making him your passionate love slave, Kim.

No comments:

Post a Comment